Friday, September 28, 2007
Big Brother watching....


So, I don't have a "thing" on my blog that tells me who is reading and watching my blog. One because I can't figure out how to make it work (remember computer genius here), two because I really don't care and I am flattered that they are taking the time to read about my boring life. I don't share too much personal information or things that are better left not being "google searched." Today I was talking to someone and realized that they "knew" something I didn't know they knew about me or had I discussed with them. At first I was confused, "how did this person know this?" then it hit me...I blogged about it. Ok, great so they read my blog and I am really great with that, just don't act like you don't know something once it comes out that you do...am I right?

It was odd, yes, odd it was! The whole conversation was odd...yes, that's it!

So...if you are reading my blog, great to have you!






4 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

Google Analytics. I love it.
And you.

September 28, 2007 at 10:24 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Julie, I love you too! Help me get it attached to my blog, another excuse to get together(that and a glass bowl that needs to be refilled with BTS)!

September 28, 2007 at 11:41 PM 

Blogger Insured Asset Solutions had this to say:

And I will take that bowl filled with BTS for evidence! Gotta love blog stalkers!

September 29, 2007 at 12:27 AM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

I read you every day... sometimes!

and I think I know all about you...almost!

nothing wrong with chatting with an old friend...ME being the old friend...

keep it going...be a Googler...

September 29, 2007 at 1:05 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader