Thursday, September 20, 2007
True Southern California Girl!


This girl can surf, ski, kayak, and....she won't leave for school until the high speed chase is over on the news! I wish my phone had a better camera but the gizt of this is that she was watching a high speed chase this morning on TV as I finished getting ready and she says "I hope this is over before we have to leave, I love watching these chases!" She informed me every 3 minutes how much time she had to make it in time for school and still watching the chase and hoping for a resolution before she had to leave!

Either I should be REALLY worried that high speed chases are in her future OR she is a true Cali Girl who has seen it ALL!

(Ps...someone asked me why I don't have as much fun stuff to say about my other two God given children...it's because they are teens and they AREN'T funny anymore...just ask me when they are talking back! Seriously when I try to take their pictures they roll their eyes and walk away!

PSS...The high speed chase ended in time and she made it to school with 3 minutes to spare! She said "he was a dumb guy, but I liked watching him!" OH BOY...still confused!






1 Comments:
Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

Having a few minutes this afternoon to comment(I hate working on Friday afternoons and should be on the links)I think children are great...

Car chases are fun to watch even though the end is always the same...it may be a good idea if the cops shot the 'perps'in the legs at the end of the chase...

No matter what kids think, you only have 100% of your time to devote to them but they never catch on and love to make you feel guilty...let them watch car chases so they'll know what always happens to stupid people...

September 21, 2007 at 3:32 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader