Friday, September 14, 2007
Christmas and Christmas parties!


SERIOUSLY...I was at Costco today with a friend and the Christmas stuff was out! Now, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas time! I love to entertain during Christmas, make people happy with the whole idea of giving, and I love the smell of the season! BUT...I mentioned that I wasn't ready to plan Christmas even though I have bought a few gifts.
Then...I get back to work and in walks someone who asks if we are having a Christmas Party again at the Harbor House! IT'S STILL SEPTEMBER PEOPLE!
THEN...I get home and my phone rings, it's another friend who came last year asking if we are going to be at the Harbor House during Christmas! ARE YOU KIDDING?!?! IT'S STILL SEPTEMBER PEOPLE!
So, here I am being asked the same question twice in one day! Is everyone planning for Christmas now???
So...here is the ANSWER TO THE QUESTION!?!?! Drum roll please!

OF COURSE WE ARE GOING TO THE HARBOR HOUSE DURING CHRISTMAS AND YES EVERYONE IS INVITED! I now will plan for more than a weekend so we can fit everyone in! Can't wait! Who wants to help decorate?






4 Comments:
Blogger ambrosia had this to say:

oh my goodness! I was at Macy's today and they had christmas stuff out there, too!!! they had an arch made up of greenery decorated with white and red decorations and i was so excited i almost peed my pants! you should ask brent how ridiculous i was, i was running (RUNNING) around clapping and giggling... i think he was a little frightened :)
I love christmas.

September 15, 2007 at 12:57 AM 

Blogger ambrosia had this to say:

I was so excited about christmas i stopped reading and commented after the first sentence... so here's my comment on the blog, not christmas:
I want to come! I want to help decorate! I'm so excited!

September 15, 2007 at 12:59 AM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Yeah...start saving vacation and you can just stay! YEAH! Wanna Christmas shop together? We can get hot chocolate and walk around and pretend we have LOTS of money to spend on others!

September 15, 2007 at 1:02 AM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

You and Julie should get married...
she probably finished her Christmas shopping last week...
I hate people like that!!!

September 15, 2007 at 1:55 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader