Friday, September 14, 2007
Night out...practice night! HA!

Tonight Lisa and I hit the town again, oh how I love these nights but seriously my voice actually hurts after! We talk and talk and talk all night and THEN we talk some more! We were both a little heavy hearted tonight just about life, stuff and junk so we decided that we would see a movie to give ourselves a "check out" for 2 hours (I love how we both say agree on what we are going to do and why without question). It was the perfect "down time" even though the movie was OK and not great...The Nanny Diaries.
After we decided to get some sushi and talk some more. As our dinner time wore on we laughed, vented, cried and talked some more! I know...we talk too much, just ask our husbands! We think alike and pretty much know the next word coming out of each of our mouths! We are convinced that we can't function without each other and these nights to solve the worlds problems...ha ha!
So, when I say practice night it's because come this Sunday (and trust me I CAN'T WAIT) we are getting in the car and taking off for the day and night! We even got a hotel room and don't plan on coming home until Monday afternoon! I need this, and so does she! It's been a long time since we could take off for more than 3 or 4 hours so we are both looking forward to it! We both got new sweats! We got magazines, we plan on bringing our laptops and just relaxing! No kids, no husbands, no interuptions and lots of chatter, laughter and did I mention ALL OUR FAVORITE foods! Count down, we also made packing lists tonight, how lame are we!






1 Comments:
Blogger E.Money had this to say:

SO FUN!! I hope that its AMAZING! :)

September 14, 2007 at 10:26 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader