Tuesday, September 4, 2007
HIGHLIGHTS PART 1













While I PLANNED on blogging the entire time I was here on vacation, it just didn't happen! Too much fun, not enough "borrowed" internet connection and a MILLION other excuses but MAINLY I just couldn't stop!

Highlights:

Fellowship time with LOTS of new and old faces!
Tons of water play
Bonding, Bonding, Bonding!
PERFECT WEATHER!
Stopping to hug my family LOTS!
Water, boats, water balloons, touring the beautiful homes by boat, tanning, eating, swimming, and much much more!

We leave to head home tomorrow, though my husband left today (BOO HOO) to go out of town for the week, we are still NOT looking forward to heading to Lake Forest where I hear the high is 104! It's about 80 on my back deck here and perfect! I am NOT looking forward to the start of school, I will MISS MY KIDS terribly after a great week of loving on each other!

We are always blessed to be here on our birthdays and just want to THANK all those who pitched in for our gifts and fun this year! I don't like that it's our birthday here because really it's not about us, it's about all of those who we share time and fellowship with. We love that we can stop and talk even for a few moments with each of those who walk in our door, love on those we don't see and love on those who are closest to our hearts even a little more! It's amazing! Sometimes we forget to stop and hug, touch an arm or just say "how are you?" to those closest to us and this week gives us SO many of those moments! We had few injuries, one sicky (sorry Brian), and not too much drama (though I sent a girl home at midnight on night for bad behavior), all in all, there were TOO many HIGHLIGHTS that outweighed the lows that can't really be remembered!

It's been the BEST week again this year. Every year tops the last year and we just can't get enough of friends, family and fun, sun and water!






6 Comments:
Blogger ambrosia had this to say:

Heather! I had soooo much fun this weekend! Your family is a gift and I loved every minute of getting to know you, your husband and beautiful children better. My spirit was refreshed and my heart was blessed to have such a FUN weekend! THANK YOU!!!

September 4, 2007 at 10:04 AM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Amber...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I had such a great time just having you here! It was great getting to know you! I love you and Brent being YOU AND BRENT..but I LOVE you tons (Brent I LOVE YOU TOO!...can I be on your blog roll, PLEASE?)! Can't wait to do it again but we will do it more often at home! If you ever need anything CALL, you are my friend girly!

September 4, 2007 at 2:21 PM 

Blogger annie had this to say:

I had SO much fun! Thank you Heather for being the awesome mom you are (to your amazing family, and everyone else around you-including me!) I had such an awesome time! It was just what I needed! A good dose of sun, laughter, and friends. I love you!

September 4, 2007 at 9:14 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Annie, You are an amazing young lady! I love your spirit and your "on fire" attitude for playing and getting to know people! Can't wait for next year!

September 5, 2007 at 11:54 AM 

Blogger SANNIE had this to say:

Heather, thank you SO much for opening your house. Aaron had a BLAST! I loved the water balloon fight, the kayaking and overall laziness I experienced at your house. I didn't want to leave! Can't wait til next year!

September 5, 2007 at 9:53 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Cassa...me either! I am sad, tears are a flowing! Thanks for coming and thanks for bringing Aaron! I LOVE YOU TONS!

September 6, 2007 at 8:08 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader