Saturday, August 25, 2007
TEASED! MEAN!




Tonight was the teaser, we drove all the way to the Harbor House to drop off some kayaks and surfboards! We love this place, I almost seriously ALMOST cried at the thought of going all the way BACK home tonight to sleep in my own bed! I really wanted to be there, I love it there! The water was beautiful, the house is ready, the dock is waiting for it's first victim to be pushed in, first water balloon to be thrown, deck is crying out for the barbecue and I am ALMOST POSITIVE the duffy boats are re-routing their courses for the next 10 days to make sure they aren't bombarded with water balloons! It's ready for us, we are ready to go, bags are packed, cars are almost loaded and we are ready to finally have the best time of the summer! Tomorrow at noon it will be! See you ALL there! CAN'T WAIT! Seriously...can't wait, I don't think we will sleep tonight but then again...what else is new! HH...here we come!






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Heather I thought about you guys last week while I was at the Hyatt there doing a TV show. Hope all is well. Tell the family hi.

Steve Powers

August 26, 2007 at 7:30 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader