Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Turn on the air conditioner!


I am serious...it's stinking hot! Ok, 97 is not that hot but when you add the stupid humidity to it...well, I feel like I may melt! I am running my air at 59 degrees...yes, you heard me right 59!! I know, I know...it costs a lot and it causes the rest of the system in other places to go out leaving the rest of you without air. I realize my selfish need for cool air and trust me I wish I could feel a little more sorry and turn it up...BUT NO I WON'T! I like my air, I love to be cool and not sweat! I actually saw medics at work taking care of a woman who had heat exhaustion...and I would hate for that to be me, so I will keep cool in my air conditioned places! Maybe I will invite that woman into my air conditioned home so I don't have to feel bad! I promise, when I go out of town this summer to turn off the air here at my home...I won't need it where I am going!
Again, wishing I could turn it up....but my fingers only work ont the down button! SORRY!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader