Wednesday, August 8, 2007
16 days and NOT counting....

I am excited for our vacation, there is nothing better than life at the Harbor House...but I decided that counting the days only meant counting the days until the kids go back to school also. See my kids go back to school 2 days after we get home. Now, I know, I know...most of you are READY and counting for the days until your kids go back. Usually that is me. Usually I have grounded them to their rooms, handed out horrible chores, withheld movie money, and pretty much disliked the sounds of their voices by now.
This summer is flying, Holly has been at camps and with friends and pretty much gone. Matt has been so much easier to handle, wanting to please, help and hang with his older sister, they are actually friends now! Kelly is loving the beach, mommy time and just plain fun to watch. SO, my dilema....I LIKE THEM NOW and want MORE time. I will cherish the time I do get the rest of the summer, but dreading the days of running around, projects, homework, and not having down time to just be with them!
Maybe I am nuts, but right now...today...I want this summer to last longer!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader