Tuesday, August 7, 2007
"THE FAMOUS AARON"

Monday night is set aside for Bonfire night at San "O," my family lives for it. Thinking we may not go tonight because our two oldest are away at camp (we have 1 kid for a whole week and ALL babysitters are at camp), we decided to go so we could meet the "famous Aaron!" Boy are we glad we did! Aaron reminds me of my friends back in my younger years, fun, easy to talk to, and just a great all around guy. See I have heard MANY MANY MANY stories of the "famous Aaron" but never found an opportunity to meet the "famous Aaron" because he lives in New Mexico.
Aaron has taken care of my friend Cassandra, helped her through the "guy junk," talked her through nights of needing reassurance that she is amazing! He has traveled with her, cared for her, and just made her feel special! Not in a romantic way (I promise Mommy Lisa, if I thought that, I would tell you)but in an amazing guy friendship that I have had the opportunity to have so many times in my life. I have told her to cherish this friendship and she has. Now, after meeting the "famous Aaron" I can see why she cherishes this friendship.
Tonight he made my husband's youth come out, his stories of youth and the fun they had. He laughed at every detail of David's silly stories, gave my husband an outlet to tell his growing up stories for the billionthest and 1 more time to someone who truly cared and listened. He played with fire with my husband, now that makes them family, anyone who plays with the firepit with David and gets excited about how wood burns and discusses the "hot spots" in the fire is now considered his best friend! What makes boys like fire...wish I understood that one?

AARON PLAYS WITH FIRE!!

Here is my final approval on the "famous Aaron!" Listening to David tell some goofy story about some childhood memory Aaron says "one sec, my phone is ringing and it's my mom, if it was anyone else I wouldn't interupt you!" OK, this guy loves his mom! Cassandra...my message to you is...keep this friendship FOREVER! We love Aaron, he is now part of the McTaggart Family just like you!






1 Comments:
Blogger SANNIE had this to say:

Heather, you are too funny! I'm glad you like him but I didn't think you'd blog about him.

August 7, 2007 at 10:49 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader