Thursday, August 16, 2007
40 Random Thoughts....

This time is the real thing...sorry about the previous post...lack of time!

Ok Julie, you got us started so here they are...scary and true!

1. I dreamed of a family that I never thought I would have and God gave it to me!
2. I love the beach, journaling on the beach is the greatest!
3. I am super sensitive, this is my issue and I know I have to keep working at it! IT SUCKS!
4. I love to go to our cabin, get everyone off skiing, come home and read by the fire..ALONE! I love the snow when I am sitting by the fire!
5. I love Seattle, I miss Seattle and do regret not living there longer! Trader Joe’s send us back!
6. I love to journal! It soothes my soul!
7. I hate to drive farther than I have to (go one way, get it all done and go back…use the shortest route)
8. I don’t sleep much, I can go days on 4 hours sleep! (See #10, this explains this)
9. TV bugs me (unless it’s a good Christmas movie or REALLY good chick flick) Ok, confession I have become addicted to “The Deadliest Catch“….shhh, don’t tell anyone
10.I have self-diagnosed ADD, my husband has wife diagnosed ADD! We are quite the pair!
11.My best friend and I talk over each other and still understand each other, our husbands would say that we have our own language. We are so close it scares people!
12. I love everything about blogging!
13. I wish my parents knew God
14. I miss my younger brother, being my younger brother…he grew up…L
15. My favorite favorite favorite place is our home in Huntington Harbor, I am great when I am there!
16. I love having people at our home no matter how much work it is! I could cook and clean all day to entertain at our home. I love the buzz and love that my kids realize how great it is to share their home!
17. I love listening to the belly laughter of my kids
18. I love watching my teens growing closer to each other
19. I hate vegetables, not all vegetables but most, especially cooked vegetables!
20. If I could change one thing about myself it would be the feeling I had when I found out we were having a 3rd child…I regret not realizing what a joy it would turn out to be.
21. I hate that cancer took something so dear and close from our family! I still scream inside when I think about what we lost!
22. I love love love all my old friends and memories! I love that I have friends who pick up where we left off! I love that I have so many old friends! It’s an amazing feeling!
23. I love knowing that I am still loved by the same people for many many years and they are a phone call away! Though I HATE talking on the phone for long periods and put off making phone calls! Darn that ADD!
24. Shopping, shopping, shopping was created by God for ME! I love the Spectrum and love that I live 7 minutes from it! You knew that putting a Nordstroms, Target and CHIPOTLE all in one location would thrill someone as much as it does me! SOMEONE KNEW…because they did it…YEAH!
25. I hate conflicts, drama and girl crap! I would rather….NOT! I know this will cause a discussion but this is why I have guy friends! Ask my husband, it’s because girls can be so yucky!
26. My brother said if he had was given a short time to live he would eat bacon everyday of his life…I think I agree…no I don’t think…I KNOW I AGREE!
27. I love really nice hotels! I love to stay in really nice hotels, I could live in a really nice hotel! I dream that I do that! My husband loves to take me to really nice hotels, we just don’t do it often enough!
28. I have the same re-occurring dream over and over…I am falling asleep at the wheel with the sun in my eyes!
29. I hate not being able to see my children (when they are small) in public! It scares me!
30. I hate hate hate being the center of attention, I hate to stand up in a group, I hate public speaking, I would rather die!
31. I hate that I will always struggle with my weight!
32. I love Trader Joe’s and the food they offer….except VEGIE’S…WHY BOTHER!
33. Disneyland, long lines, and amusement parks are nothing but a horror and headache for me! WHY!
34. I love flying and hate rides! I hate to be off the ground but love to fly…this sounds crazy but true! I could also live in an airport! I love airports!
35. I hate really hot days unless I am at the beach or my harbor house!
36. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the rain!
37. I love days spent in front of the fireplace, candles, playing games, staying in jammies!
38. Ok, close your eyes guys….I love putting on my jammies and taking off the undergarment that holds the top up…I didn’t say it out of respect for the boys who embarrass easily…but it’s true! It could possibly be the best part of my day!
39. I hate my husbands company party, every year…new dress, fake smile and the countdown to the next year when I have to do it all over again!
40. I am a fearful person, rides, noises, losing my kids, bugs…all of it freaks me out!






3 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

Love bacon!!
Love Journaling!
Hate TV
Have ADD for sure
Love Seattle
Hate girl stuff!
Love blogging
Hate Disneyland
LOVE my kids' laughter
Hate vegetables
love old friends
Love trader joes
Love fireplaces in the snow
LOVE YOU!!!!

August 17, 2007 at 8:03 PM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

A SUPERB blog, not hardly long enough (surprised?)...you could have gone on and on; it was such a wonderful compilation of who you are...your thoughts were all pure and honest...I love knowing you much better now even if I hardly know you...
I'll respond to it soon but have to work today...

August 18, 2007 at 1:08 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Thanks to both of you! I love sharing my thoughts...now, Pete...work? Ok, I will wait with baited breath for yours!

August 18, 2007 at 10:35 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader