Friday, August 24, 2007
Target


As I walked through Target today what I heard was, my own daughter's giggling from somewhere close, the pitter patter of flip flops, children yelling "mom," crying from a stroller, laughter from other children, mom's calling out children's names, mom's in the little girls clothing dept. saying things like "isn't this cute?" Little girls saying "mom, I want this."
It made me realize the summer is coming to an end. I love to hear all this but yet I love the first couple of mornings the kids go back to school and you walk into Target and see the relief on other mother's faces because it is finally quiet once again in Target.
Bitter Sweet it is! Yet, not quite yet...I am STILL going on vacation...I swear I am...keep reading farther down...then you will understand!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader