Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Another day in paradise....

Today was ANOTHER great day with many more visitors and lots more water play and boating! I have picked out my new house...yeah right I wish I could afford some of these mansions!

We had some special visitors (not that you ALL aren't special because you are) this just happens to be someone who has a SUPER special place in my heart! She walked into my life at a very young age (she was only 3 weeks old), stole my heart and left me loving her forever! I don't get to see her often she lives farther away but she came to see me today with her new boyfriend and I was taken aback as to how beautiful and amazing she still is!

Hanging out...trying to dry off for the millionth and 1 time!

Dock hanging...

Kimmi and friend....she is the sweetest friend Kimmi has ever brought! FUN TOO!






2 Comments:
Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

Your vacation blogs and photos are great...I bet Julie is envious!
No buses, flying or going anywhere except maybe fast-food places...
what a life!

August 30, 2007 at 3:46 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

She was here and loved it! She found relaxation! Well, she also found teen drama but it's all part of the package I guess! WISH YOU WERE HERE!

August 31, 2007 at 8:44 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader