Friday, September 7, 2007

TAG....I had running games! Oh, that's not how you play this one...but trust me I wanted to run! I don't have any habits, hangups, etc...that's a lie so here goes BRIAN!

The Rules:
1. Post these rules before the facts.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I HATE to return phone calls. TEXT ME!
2. I have LOTS of fears...heights, needles, losing my kids, do you have a legal pad?
3. I can be SUPER sensitive, yet I can "check out" and not care! It's confusing!
4. I have a deep intuition, sometimes it's scary!
5. I don't sleep through the night almost every night.
6. I LOVE to entertain at home!
7. I HATE being the center of attention!
8. I was a success of the foster care system and I am proud of it!

I tag Holly, Elizabeth,and Pete!






4 Comments:
Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

Darn you!!!

September 8, 2007 at 11:13 AM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

Read my two-in-one blog!

September 8, 2007 at 2:39 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Heading to your blog right now! HA HA!

September 8, 2007 at 10:55 PM 

Blogger E.Money had this to say:

hooray! i'm on it! :)

September 10, 2007 at 11:38 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader