Wednesday, September 5, 2007
We are home, tears and ALL....





We got home tonight around 7. Tears are streaming, clothes are dirty, kids are showered and ready for school to start tomorrow. We tried to leave ALL day but just couldn't get out the door. We all were so sad and just couldn't come home! I missed my husband the last 2 days not sharing the fun but we had some great bonding with the kids and some close friends. It was a time of cleaning, bonding, and some great conversations. I am grateful for the last 2 days to reflect on why we do this trip and remind myself that I will make the time for those who matter the most to me, especially my family and extended "family."

So...back home and back to reality. Here are a few more pics to share from our AMAZING AMAZING vacation! Enjoy and next year more of you will want to join us! We LOVED every minute of it!






3 Comments:
Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

VERY HAPPY YOU HAD SUCH A FUN TIME!
Whatcha gonna do next?

September 6, 2007 at 3:45 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

I had a GREAT TIME! So many memories, friendships, bonding, and just plain fun! I miss it TONS! Tears are in my throat every time I think about it! OK, so what's next...we are going on a cruise in late Oct. early Nov. with a group of friends...wanna come, bring Jules? More people, more fun!

September 6, 2007 at 10:45 PM 

Blogger Insured Asset Solutions had this to say:

TEARS, TEARS, TEARS, oh, by the way, TAG! Tears, Tears, Tears, sniffle, Tears, Tears....

September 7, 2007 at 12:12 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader