Friday, September 14, 2007
Julie's GREAT idea

Ok bloggers! What's up with the lack of blogging these days? Julie had a great idea, someone (preferably HER...because she is creative and great) would post a question of the day, week, etc and we would all trail from there. Meaning, "she" posts a question on Sunday and we all blog about it's answer on Monday, etc. Sound fun?? I think so! SO...Jules...what do you think? Can we be so honored to have you be our "questionaire?"


PS, for those of you who know how great I am with a computer, you will be THRILLED to know my blog roll will be updated this weekend and I may even learn how to link people in a blog! My friend Lisa will update it while we are away YEAH!!!!!!!!!






3 Comments:
Blogger E.Money had this to say:

I think that's a GREAT idea! :)

September 14, 2007 at 10:26 AM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

Let's give it a try...

September 14, 2007 at 10:54 AM 

Blogger ambrosia had this to say:

I'm in.

September 14, 2007 at 11:02 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader