Saturday, September 15, 2007
Dreaming, Wanting and NEEDING tomorrow to come!

As I lay here tonight, I dream of tomorrow! Today hasn't been great, my mood is not good, I am overwhelmed, frustrated and needing a HUGE break! I want to cry for SO many reasons, and need to cry for so many reasons. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my life, I love having a wonderful husband who cares so much about every little thing in my life (even when my mood is south, he wants to make it better), I love my kids...even when they challenge me! I love my friends, good ones, close ones, and aquaintances. Life is great if I think about it in a way that I have been given and blessed with SO much! I just need that "break," the one that allows me to talk, be quiet, cry and vent. It's not about not understanding what I do have, it's just about "down-time!"
SO..TOMORROW is that day! I am taking that much needed break for about 30 hours with my best friend. The one who needs to do all these same things, understands my same reason for needing this and counting the hours till we get in the car, turn on the music we want and start talking!
The greatest part about this is that I will come home refreshed and ready to start again! I will love my husband more, love on my kids more, and be ready to look through better eyes!
Everyone should be SO lucky!






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Psst, we're here! :)

September 16, 2007 at 4:43 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader