Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Weird mail day!

In Todays Mail:

Credit card application/pre-approval for my 15 year old! SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HECK!
An invitation for my 15 year old to go to a financial class on how to buy a home!

A "Save the date" invitation for a CHRISTMAS PARTY! Seriously what's the rush!?

5 catalogs...Christmas season and shopping has started!

THE BEST CATALOG EVER...The American Girl Doll Catalog! We have 6 dolls plus ALL the STUFF...can't wait to buy more! I love having a girl for this reason alone! HA HA!

It's so fun opening my mailbox at this time of the year! It's a race to see where I can spend my money the fastest! How did they get my address...don't tell but I love to catalog shop!






4 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

I love catalogs too. And how funny, I was thinking of sending a 'save the date' for my Christmas party too.
:) Hey, some of us have time on our hands. Love you friend!

September 19, 2007 at 6:46 PM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

We get mail at our house for my almost 94 year old mother...occasionally we get credit cards, ready to use and up to $15,000 credit, in her name and she lives in an assisted living home...go figure...

and as for Dolls, we've had a few!!!

September 20, 2007 at 8:50 AM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Hey Jules, you may need that glass dish for another BTS cake at your Christmas party! Breakfast one day? I will bring it! Love you too!

September 20, 2007 at 11:30 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

The mail gets weirder (is that a word?) by the day! It's almost comedy hour when you open it up! Lucky for me today it was EBAY purchases! The catalogs are pouring in, they can't wait for my money! I am already returning stuff I ordered! I love it all! CHRISTMAS FOR THE NEXT 3 months! Let's get started!

September 20, 2007 at 11:32 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader