Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Hit by a car....witness!


Tonight I was on my way to a meeting for a wedding I am coordinating in Wagon Wheel (an unincorporated part of RSM). I had Kelly in the car and as we were heading up Oso Parkway towards Antonio, 3 hood-lum looking teens run across on coming traffic right when our light changed to green. I am in the far left lane so I stop, the middle lane person stops but the 3rd far right lane doesn't see them (could it be my gas guzzling big car in the way). I know what's coming and scream and Kelly does too, we couldn't stop it though...teenage boy gets clipped by the 3rd car, into the air he flies. I am freaking! By this time, traffic is all stopped behind us at rush hour. About 10 cars start pulling over and people are running out of their cars. I start to pull over but no one will let me and I am shaking uncontrollably. I roll down my window and the guy next to me and the many people in the street start trying to move traffic through. I then asked one guy if I need to stop and he says "no, there are tons of witnesses at this point." I didn't want to get Kelly out of the car at a busy intersection either so I give the guy my name, number and license number and tell him to pass it to the police if they want more witnesses. So far I have heard nothing. I continue to drive to my appointment where my legs feel like jello and my hands are shaking uncontrollably, great impression for an already nervous bride! I have been a bundle of nerves, Kelly on the other hand says "we need to pray for the boy and not think about it so we aren't scared mommy!" Wow, she has such wisdom and a clear mind for a 7 year old.
I wish I could say that the kid didn't deserve it but they were almost taunting the drivers to hit them by starting their run after the light turned green. I do pray that he is ok and not injured too badly, it looked like mostly a leg injury from what I got as I pulled away and hurt some not-so-nice words out of this teens mouth! The lady that hit him was genuinely concerned from the 3 or 4 minutes I was there but he wasn't so nice back to her. Seriously, it wasn't her fault ONE BIT! I on the other hand will have nightmare's of this event over and over! Was it worth the run to Taco Bell, just curious???






3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 19, 2007 at 10:11 AM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

Just WHO is this blog administrator person?

September 20, 2007 at 8:51 AM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

seriously it was some creepy comment left about using my blog and her blog to make money! Can you say "DELETE?" I look forward to your comments...not some creepy persons! EWWW!

September 20, 2007 at 11:29 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader