Thursday, September 27, 2007
UPDATE and NEED LOTS MORE PRAYERS!

Here is some information that will help your prayers! This is urgent and needed!

PLEASE also lift up my best friend and her family and his extended family. The round the clock waiting is draining and sad. I appreciate all of your prayers but MOST OF ALL THEY appreciate your prayers!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamalmalone

http://www.ocregister.com/news/malone-brett-football-1852835-fight-police

I am sorry that I couldn't tell you more but I am really just trying to be considerate of all involved. Again, this is the best friend of my best friend's son. The sadness and waiting are consuming.

GOD BLESS MY FRIENDS!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader