Monday, October 1, 2007
Time...why can't we make it?


Today my husband and I were talking about going away together. We need sometime alone, we crave it and beg for it. We have come to realize that having the 2 teens in the house makes it harder for us to do that. First of all we have lost our "built-in" sitters, they have a life now! Second of all, they have so many places to be, things to do that we have to work with them and around them, and third our schedules are so opposite with him being in retail and me working at church.
We have been given free rooms at the St. Regis in Monarch Beach, we have been given free rooms at the California Grand at Disneyland and we have TONS of gift certificates for restaurants that we could use. So basically, this could be a free vacation minus the paying a sitter to help with the kids!
HERE IS THE PROBLEM...we can't seem to find the time or when we have the time the kids need us! I know, I know, we gave birth to them and we knew what we were getting into but a break together would be awesome! We looked and looked at our schedules and until after the 1st of the year we can't do it! I am boo-hoo'ing like crazy and being a BIG baby about it but I HOPE and pray that we can find the time after January 1!
(Now I know, I am sounding selfish...I do love my kids a ton...it's just venting, thanks for letting me)!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader