Saturday, September 29, 2007
All that planning...in a blink it was over!


My friend Lisa Nichols (oops, she is no longer carrying that last name) got married today to a wonderful man named Larry. Back in May she asked us to cater her wedding and for me to be her personal coordinator. Of course I agreed not knowing exactly what that involved. Come to find out she wanted a very "high end" wedding, only the top of the line food, linens, etc.
Well, today we pulled it off after 4 months of planning! It was an amazing day, great food, great people, and an event that out did all others that I have done! I am proud of my team, my family and even myself! Nothing went wrong (ok, maybe the fire alarm went off when the kitchen filled with smoke right before she walked down the aisle but all in all, that was it)!
Now, you are asking WHERE ARE THE PICTURES? I was so busy and caught up trying to make her day perfect I didn't take any! Yes, I brought my wonderful new camera but REALLY I was super busy and I LOVED every minute of today! I was blessed to share the day with my family as they came to help me (except Kelly who had a great day with her amazing babysitter). I am exhausted but feel full of energy when I think that I accomplished this for my great friend! Now she is headed to a private island in Bora Bora for a great honeymoon, have fun my friend, you deserve it!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader