Monday, October 29, 2007
STUPID CELL PHONES!

Last night Holly broke her cell phone (I am ALMOST sure it was on purpose, she hated that phone). David broke his probably the first week he had a phone and it hasn't worked the same since. So today we took a break from work to go get Holly and David cell phones. Now, we had insurance on David's phone and the deductible would be $40 and none on Holly's since it was the cheap free phone. Holly decided to buy herself this phone for a small fortune of $120.00.

David on the other hand decided that he doesn't want the same phone (which is what the insurance company would make him get) and he wants to wait until his contract is up or I find him a phone on Ebay. That's great BUT I can't find any good phones with the features he wants on Ebay for anything short of a small fortune! SO...here I am up late looking at phones for no reason except that I REALLY want him to have a good phone So I can talk to him!

Which phone do I buy????? I have NO idea and he doesn't want a PDA or Smartphone, don't even go there, he just figured out how to text!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader