Saturday, November 17, 2007
Like Holiday magic...poof, I am back!

I have heard from a few of you, even passing in the halls at work "why don't you blog anymore? Where have you been? Is everything alright?" I even heard from my friend Pete...thanks PETE!

SO...to answer those questions and a few more, here goes in a nutshell.

Everything is GREAT! Life is great as we get ready to go into a busy holiday season. Funny I was at the doctor one day (no worries) and he said "so are you getting ready to relax during the holidays?" I had to laugh and answer "no, my husband is in retail and I work for a church, NOT A CHANCE!" But, I am ready, excited and looking forward to the hustle and bustle. I just pray that I don't miss a moment with my family that I can never get back! I have bought a few gifts and look forward to actually making my shopping list and getting started. I have attended 2 Christmas parties, one being today in LA. This one was at one of our vendors who serves AMAZING desserts!
The kids are great. Holly and Nick are still going strong and we even accepted an invitation to go bowling and lunch with his entire family last Monday even though I tried to think of a million excuses to not go! David reminded me that again "it's not about me!" We ended up having a very nice day and then off to another party(just David and I) that night with another vendor of mine and this one was TOP of the TOP in food, atmosphere and entertainment! What a great night that was!


Matt is impressing us ALL OVER THE PLACE! He is almost an straight A student and loves school, getting up at 4:00am the last 3 Saturdays to go to work with David to help prepare the store for the holidays! His size 17 feet are driving me INSANE because he can't quite coordinate them but HEY if that is the least of my worries...I am STOKED!

We have Kelly's teacher conference on Monday....yeah, I get to sit and listen to a 300 year old lady tell me what she thinks Kelly knows! Yet, I am pretty sure she is deaf and has Alzheimer's! I know MEAN...but seriously people she is pushing 300!

I have purchased yet another new phone! It's another Treo but it's the 680 and I LOVE IT! NO, nothing is wrong with the old one but after the "time change glitch" I just didn't want to take another risk!

So, I know that doesn't tell you much but our days have been full or extremely quiet around here! I have tons of pictures from a few occasions but I am not sure posting them without the stories will help. Maybe I will back track and tell some stories this week...just maybe!

Oh...and I got pulled over by the NICEST COP EVER today! He didn't even give me a ticket (well, really he had NO REASON) but he was so kind when he figured out that he couldn't ticket me AND upon asking me where I was going because I was a little frazzled (yes, I almost cried not knowing what to do...I know BABY)! He seemed concerned that I was upset and didn't want me to drive far (this is a story for another day...just a teaser) I told him "Saddleback Church" and he smiled and told me to have a GREAT DAY! He was super super nice....the last time I got pulled over years ago for going 11 miles over the speed limit the cop was SUPER mean!






3 Comments:
Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

HOLY MACKERAL
Now that's the blog that could have been three blogs...
SUPERB!!!
you said it all
all seems well
don't work too hard
Happy Thanksgiving
and Merry Christmas...

I'm sort of afraid to ask but I've heard no news of your mountain home...

November 17, 2007 at 10:49 AM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Mountain home came out GREAT! Lots of damage around the area and some of our other land but the house spared! THANKS FOR ASKING! Also, to you...have a GREAT THANKSGIVING & CHRISTMAS! We will talk before then! We are setting up a party and you will be on the list...PROMISE!

November 17, 2007 at 2:54 PM 

Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

So good to hear from you and to see the news about the cabin. I was like my dad...afraid to ask!
Party up girl!!
Let's try to get together! I am free all the time! Let me know when! I would love for you to see my home! :)

November 19, 2007 at 10:01 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader