Tuesday, November 20, 2007
This is why...I AM "Mother of the Year!"


I am home sick as a dog in bed......

Matt calls home:
"mom, I am REALLY sick!"
Me:
"Ok, I will come get you."

An hour passes........

Matt calls home:

"mom, are you coming to get me?"
Me:
"I am on my way!"

CRAP...don't tell the kid the first time he called that I hung up and fell back to sleep in my feverish slumber!

YES....I did go get him and apologized profusly even trying to stop and get him soup at Soup Plantation, it wasn't open yet! CRAP...I failed this day!






1 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

Oh...no you are not a failure. YOU must really be sick to fall back asleep! I am so sorry!
Hope you feel better for tomorrow!
I am grateful for you!!!

November 21, 2007 at 5:08 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader