Saturday, December 1, 2007
Where was I 18 years ago tonight?


18 years ago tonight I was kissing my fiance' goodnight for the last time as my fiance. The next day I spent the next day dressed in white, waiting to see my Mr. Right at the end of the aisle at St. Columbians Catholic Church in Garden Grove, Ca. AND BOY DID I!!!!

18 years ago tomorrow I married the MOST amazing man EVER! We have shared so many highs, lows and in between but most of all we are still in love and happily married. This man has fulfilled a life that I had NEVER thought possible for me! I have been blessed with a life of love, commitment and constant overwhelming hard work to make this work for us! He vowed to do that, even during the hard times! I have been blessed with 3 AMAZING WONDERFUL offspring of his!

My life is what it is today 18 years later because I am loved SO deeply by this amazing man....AND I LOVE HIM SO DEEPLY IT SEEMS ALMOST INDESCRIBABLE! I love who I am with him, I love who he is with me and I love that I am SO blessed to love someone this OVERWHELMING MUCH! It just doesn't seem possible...but it is and for all, I am THANKFUL!






2 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

Happy Anniversary Heather and David. I am so very blessed to know you both and wish you another 18 and then another!
Maybe someday I too can write a blog like this...about my loving husband and how happily married I am.
Ha Ha...
ya never know...

December 3, 2007 at 7:21 AM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

Heather and David...Nice going and Happy Anniversary!

We've been married 45 years and when often asked "How does it feel to be married 45 years?" I answer "It feels like 25"...

December 3, 2007 at 8:35 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader