Thursday, December 6, 2007
Campaign for a new blogger!

Dear Steve Powers and family,

After feeling incredibly blessed at the end of my work day today with a sighting of the famous "Steve Powers blue mini car" then a quick chat with you to "try" and get caught up on our lives I feel that it is time for you to GET A BLOG! You and Sherry can keep us up to date so we don't have to wait for the sightings, Trader Joe visits, or Harbor House to get caught up! So, what will it take to GET YOU BLOGGING! Sherry could keep it updated, you could keep it updated and the mystery comments will actually have a name!

SO...what will take it take? We can have your family over for dinner and have a "set up a blog" lesson, though to be honest I am not the expert that is a Julie Hibbard, Josh Griffin job! I truly stink at the details!

So my Christmas wish....GET A BLOG! TODAY! NOT TOMORROW! TODAY!

Your friend,

Heather

PS. It was great to see you and I DIDN'T have the heart to tell Kelly since she couldn't be there...or maybe she could have IF her mother would have left work ON TIME, but then we would have missed the "little blue car" sighting! I can bet her Christmas wish would be to have a visit from her friend Steve Powers!






3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

who is Sherry?

Steve P

December 6, 2007 at 8:26 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

CRAP...my bad! Or the Advil PM I took about 2 hours ago for the pain in my back! DIANE is your wife! I was talking to a co-worker/friend at the time I wrote this and HIS wife is Sherri! AGAIN...whoops, crap, darn, I am DUMB!

December 6, 2007 at 8:56 PM 

Blogger Diane Powers had this to say:

Hi Heather,

No problem! Did David tell you I ran into him at Trader Joe's? I frequent his store quite often :)
I do have a blog that I just started...you can check it out at www.mainlymine.blogspot.com.
Take a look at the archives also as you will see pictures of the fires that were so close to us.
I read your blog often. Actually I told David that you had alot of nice things to say about him! He acted surprised! So not blog lessons needed. But we should all get together for dinner sometime. That would be fun...

December 6, 2007 at 9:19 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader