Saturday, December 15, 2007
Welcome POWERS!

It is official, Steve AND Diane Powers have joined the blogging world! I enjoyed working with Steve at Saddleback Church for a few years. Every time I would see him his first words were "Where's Kelly?" Kelly adored him! I was sad sad sad to see him go but thrilled that he has ventured on to expanding his business (some kind of sound equipment, sorry Steve I am electronically challenged)! His wife his SUPER sweet, it will be fun to get to know her in this world!
Anyway they have joined us bloggers, so welcome them to our "blogging world!" Use my links at the side since I can't figure out how to add them link here! AGAIN...CHALLENGED!






3 Comments:
Blogger Steve Powers had this to say:

So Kelly needs to blog

December 15, 2007 at 11:29 AM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

oh ok...that's what I need, Kelly on the internet! She is already smarter than I am, let's not give her more of an upper hand!

December 15, 2007 at 4:04 PM 

Blogger Diane Powers had this to say:

oh, oh I am slacking again....Will try to add something today to my blog. I don't think Steve would want his own daughter blogging!

December 16, 2007 at 9:56 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader