Friday, January 11, 2008
Birthdays....gifts for mom too!


I know that sounds a little selfish BUT I bought this SO I could take pictures of our baby turning 8 last night! I needed one, it was important! What I didn't take into consideration buying it ON THE WAY was that I would ONLY be able to take a few pictures since it needed charging and a memory card that was formatted! Too much "computery" stuff for me but it's all good NOW. It's ready to shoot lots of pics of my family again...ahh...MOM FEELS BETTER!

Last night was great, Kelly turned 8, we had a little get together at Claim Jumper and back here for her favorite jello cake. I think this is the last year we will have lots of American Girl stuff, nightgowns, and High School Musical videos, she is growing up SO fast!






3 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

Yeah! Happy Birthday Kelly and happy new camera to YOU! Love the pictures! They look so good! Why aren't YOU in any??
When can WE meet at Claim Jumper?
I am off on Monday!

January 11, 2008 at 8:21 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Monday???? Let me work on that!! That would be SO COOL! Not sure I could do an early lunch, I have to go to the DMV! YUCK! Late lunch, early din????

January 12, 2008 at 7:17 AM 

Blogger Gina Vistaunet had this to say:

I'm so glad you finally got your much needed camera!!!

January 12, 2008 at 8:56 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader