Tuesday, January 15, 2008
After MANY talks...change of date????


We are in "talks" about changing the dates for the Harbor House this year! Yes, it's true we may not be there over Labor Day weekend!
Here is our thoughts:
:many of Holly's friends are leaving for college this year in August
:a good friend may be getting married on the Friday before Labor Day and
wants me to cater.
:we could stay 3 days LONGER (this is a deal maker)!
:we won't come back the day before school starts and still be DEPRESSED
about being back!

SO...here is the deal, we are looking for your opinions. Would it fit in to most of your schedules to go around the end of July through the beginning of August? Who is ready to go a month earlier? The weather should be JUST AS GREAT as labor day, we hope!






5 Comments:
Blogger annie had this to say:

I'm in! And I'm hopefully dragging Drew along too! I miss you!

January 16, 2008 at 8:15 AM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

We will visit no matter when...

January 16, 2008 at 5:11 PM 

Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

As long as I get to see David French kiss a shark again...I'll come no matter what the date!
Count me in

January 16, 2008 at 7:48 PM 

Blogger Steve Powers had this to say:

We Will come anytime I just don't want to see any french kissing of fish

January 16, 2008 at 8:13 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

DUDE! I will be in California during then!!! :) love you.

January 18, 2008 at 7:49 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader