Thursday, January 31, 2008
FOR MY "Blogger" friend Linda!


This has been a week of food, LOTS OF FOOD! I know, I know I work on the Food Team BUT this has been amazing! If I could have taken a camera with me without looking completely unprofessional I would have, but I had to keep up a professional appearance...DANGIT!
I have seen more CINNAMON ROLLS of every variety, with frosting, without frosting, with raisins, without raisins, you get the idea. I have seen EVERY size Churro on the market as well as toppings. I have seen every type of chicken wing, slider burger, salsa, potato salad, breads of EVERY variety, PIZZA, PIZZA and MORE PIZZA! Ice cream, cookies, cakes, desserts of amazing proportion have been put in my face even though I try SO hard to resist! I have been privelged to visit test kitchens of every shape, size and smell! This is ONLY a portion of the foods that I have tested, looked at, disected, and analyzed! Today was the BEST OF THE BEST, we were treated to a personal chef who cooked up and shared every detail about each item. It's been amazing AND SORRY...I have 3 more weeks of food tours to get through! In 2 weeks we will be going to a test kitchen of FRENCH FRIES! Millions of French fries and toppings!
One day, I will be able to take pictures of the foods we have chosen from some great distributors and vendors. Our main vendor has made sure that we only see and test the best of the best, so we will be able to pass that onto you SOON!






3 Comments:
Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

This one's waaaay mo betta than your Wednesday food blog...

February 1, 2008 at 9:38 AM 

Blogger Linda Vujnov had this to say:

Okay, I am drooling, not a little, but a lot. My computer is soaked. I need a cinnamon roll!!! Oh, can I have your job Heather?

February 1, 2008 at 1:50 PM 

Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

I would love to go to this with you someday! I have dreams of cinnamon rolls...LOVE them! Don't you need an assistant at these things? I'd be happy to bring my camera and take lots of food shots!

February 2, 2008 at 3:56 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader