Tuesday, February 26, 2008
I am too young....huh!

I don't hear those words often but yesterday they kept radiating through my head. I went to see ANOTHER doctor to get ANOTHER opinion about my back issue. After a LONG exam his words were "you are too young to have this surgery!" What...when was the last time I heard someone say I was TOO YOUNG for ANYTHING! It's been a long time, I feel young just hearing those words. No my back isn't better yet but I am on a new road of recovery and need to see another doctor to continue this recovery but I NOW know that I am too young to have this surgery and want to live my life like I am young! I worry that my kids are going to remember the mom that needs to lay down because her back hurts or not be able to participate in activities because of my back. I have yet to miss a day of work because of my back and I am determined to not miss a day of my life and my children's lives because I was cursed with the back from HELL (you can thank my real dad for this). I want to change that...I am determined! So for now...NO SURGERY, NEW TREATMENTS and NEW OUTLOOK ON LIFE!






3 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

You ARE too young for this...truly, NO ONE is old enough to be in chronic pain.
Heather, I am so sorry that you are going through all of this. I'm keeping you on the top of my prayer list this week...
And, please please please let me know what I can do to help you out!
Good job on the not missing work thing. Cal Ripkin would be proud of you. I know I am.
:)

February 26, 2008 at 7:20 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I happen to come across your blog and yes you are too young to have back problems. If you are a believer in healing your body the natural way, I can suggest a reputable chiropractor in Newport Beach. Check out his website at www.pirmannchiropractic.com. His office was located in Irvine. He is also a christian like yourself, a healer and an educator.

February 27, 2008 at 3:52 PM 

Blogger Linda Vujnov had this to say:

That is fantastic news Heather! I bet you are thrilled, or are you? It was great to finally meet you!

February 27, 2008 at 3:54 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader