Friday, February 29, 2008
Midnight blogging....

This is one of "those" nights...sleep is not coming. SO, I sit here and read your blogs and many other blogs around the world. I watch the clock and hope my eyes close soon as tomorrow is another day I need to be productive....

As I sit here and blog, read and wait here is what I learned today:

My son had a physical for sports, he is 15. Never in my life did I imagine that I would have a 15 year old, 195lb, 6'2 son! He towers over us and the doctor informed us...he's still growing and has a way to go. I guess he has to fill those size 17 shoes I search so hard for every other month! YEAH NORDSTROMS RACK!

David and I discussed moving today AGAIN! We are pretty sure Lake Forest/Mission Viejo is where we want to be and the housing market is where we were hoping it would be for us to buy something bigger (we will need a HUGE room to house the growing teenage boy)!

Kelly was treated to Top Ramen today against my better judgement...she loves it! Hello sodium! Who invented that stuff anyway! She can't stop talking about it and asking why we don't buy it, she told us that how to make it healthy...add carrots! Still....not so healthy, RIGHT?

As for my food adventures today...was treated to some real treats with some samples from La Mousse...I SHARED!

OH...and here is the KICKER of the day! We spent 1900. getting my car fixed (yes you read that right), I drove it ONE day after waiting months to get the problem solved. Got in the car this morning....YOU GUESSED IT DEAD DEAD DEAD! UGH! The bigger kicker was we were on our way to drop Holly's car off to get a new starter in it! I HATE car trouble, I am spoiled, I just want to get in the car, turn the key and drive! I know where the gas goes...THAT'S IT! I wish I was Julie who can change a transmission while baking and organizing her garage...BUT FACE IT FOLKS...SHE IS SUPER WOMAN, I AM NOT!

SO, that is my day while I lay here and wait for my eyes to close! So far...not happening...don't be surprised if I am grumpy tomorrow please accept my apologies now!






1 Comments:
Blogger Linda Vujnov had this to say:

Which is better? Being up until midnight, or getting up four times in the middle of the night, twice for children, and twice because you feel like you are swallowing razor blades? Ugggg...I feel your sleeplessness!

February 29, 2008 at 8:16 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader