Saturday, March 29, 2008
AWK...WEIRD moments...


Today was one of "those" days! Not so much for me but for my oldest. It seemed no matter which way she turned, when she answered her phone, where she looked...well, tons of awk...weird moments. She called me to ask me where I was during the WORST awk...weird moment and the conversation went a little like this:

Daughter: "MOM, WHERE ARE YOU, you don't understand!"
(What she didn't know is that I saw the moment that she was about to get emotional about before she did...THANKS GOD)!

Mom: "Yes, I do, I see you and I will be in your presence in 15 seconds"

Daughter: "No, you DON'T understand!"

Mom: "BOYS ARE DUMB!" (Enough said)

Daughter: "Ok, I am going to church!"

This all came after many awkward occurances but she was content going to church and working it out with God. She just needed her mom to tell her "BOYS ARE DUMB" and well, just to be there! I WAS HAPPILY!

(PS...My oldest told me that I blog about her a lot...I told her she was an easy target. She laughed and said she knew)! I love her great attitude about the awkward moments in life)!






2 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

Boys are INDEED dumb. I am finding that out first hand these days, unfortunately.
Hope all is well on the McTaggart front these days!

April 1, 2008 at 12:55 PM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

Girls are much cooler than boys...
they are not dumb but one better watch out anyhow...

April 1, 2008 at 2:52 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader