Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Lauren Mulderrig



Watch this name, watch for her headlines...she WILL be big, I PROMISE! November of 1993 I met this amazing little girl, her amazing little sister and her equally amazing mommy and our lives have been blessed ever since! She is AMAZING!
I babysat her and her little sis Amber for years, loved them like my own, they dawned my doorstep Monday through Friday every week for years and every day I loved on them like they were my own.
Tonight I shed a tear for the joy they have brought to my life but most of all the proud moment our family was blessed to be invited to share!
Lauren debuted her very first (and let me tell you NOT HER LAST) CD tonight and our family shared in her moment...HOW AMAZING! Like I said...WATCH for her name...she is AWESOME! You can say someday to your friends, I know someone who knows this little girl FIRST HAND...trust me, it will be a proud moment! Listen to her CD, look her up on MYSPACE, then tell me that I shouldn't be proud...I won't be convinced! I am PROUD! You should have heard this older sister sing to her little sister tonight...you would have cried like I did! OH...and the BOY singing next to her...pretty amazing too!

LAUREN YOU ROCK and YOU ROCK OUR WORLD! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU...THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR NIGHT WITH US!






2 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

Wow! I will look forward to hearing her! Sounds amazing!

March 20, 2008 at 6:05 PM 

Blogger Jade Hill had this to say:

WOW is that amber?? I have seen holly and lauren wow?? Look how big everyone is how are you guys???

April 22, 2008 at 4:51 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader