Thursday, April 3, 2008
The china hutch hasn't moved....


My poor son was blessed with size 17 feet and still growing. He is having trouble keeping them out of the way of the furniture. Today he kicked the china hutch twice, it hasn't moved, it's been in the same place for 2 years. After he kicked it the 2nd time and swore his baby toe was broken he asked me why we moved the china hutch. Seriously it hasn't moved in 2 years! Poor Matt.
As he towers over me I will always know he is there to protect me, carry me when I am elderly and can't walk anymore. I love my tall, tall boy...I just feel sorry for his baby toe!






3 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

Our sweet little baby boys...
Poor guy!! That looks PAINFUL!
This too shall pass...
never too early to learn that...

April 4, 2008 at 4:38 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 4, 2008 at 9:07 AM 

Blogger ambrosia had this to say:

aww.... ouch!
um... $200? $250?
Also... this weekend i'm free, next weekend i'm in Texas (I was invited to be a DNOW leader! i need to blog about that!) and the weekend after that i'll be in LAS VEGAS with my family to see tony bennett! (so i hope it's not one of those weekends..)
I'd LOVE to hang out with kelly! do you still have my numba? shoot me an email if you don't :)

April 4, 2008 at 10:03 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader