Saturday, April 5, 2008
Ok, I know 2 blogs in one day BUT.....


THIS IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION! Everyone knows I have 3 kids because I talk about them often and I LOVE THEM TONS! Even more after last night, we didn't need a babysitter...we have an almost 18 year old and we can go away OVER NIGHT!

NOW...the IMPORTANT INFORMATION...I had this dream LAST NIGHT IN THE HOTEL!

My dream started with my visit to my friend Susan's house, BIG house, lots of kids, and love so no wonder it started there! I was visiting her and she for some reason had LOTS of little African kids there. They were ADORABLE! I have NEVER NEVER NEVER thought about adopting and if you ask my family they will honestly tell you that I wanted ONE child and God gave me 3, THANK GOD! I was done after Holly, no Matt, NO REALLY REALLY DONE AFTER KELLY...trust me (I have proof, enough said)! In my dream I find a little baby black girl, her name is "Sharpae" and she is SO STICKING CUTE, TINY AND ADORABLE, she had an adorable pink little tiny dress on! I spend the rest of my dream trying to convince everyone at the house and my husband that I want this baby to be ours! I even try to make them contact the family in Africa and tell them about our new house we are moving to! THANK GOD I WOKE UP...but what does this mean????!!!! Really, I am SO done with the "baby thing" I was DONE 17 1/2 years ago!

SHE WAS CUTE! David didn't see the humor in my dream......he was busy basking in the fact that our children NO LONGER needed a sitter and we were on an official overnight date!






2 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

Yikes!! NO babies! NO thank you!
Come on! I am looking forward to the day when you can go out with ME!! :)
Wanna see pics of you in the dress!

April 6, 2008 at 9:23 PM 

Blogger Gina Vistaunet had this to say:

No more babies. Just borrow one if you get in the mood. If you do adopt a baby, please don't name her Sharpae. That is too funny.

April 11, 2008 at 9:02 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader