Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Sad, mad, frustrated...it's all in the bag for today!


I recieved some horrible sad news today. A friend passed away, this is a friend I shared in a bible study with, I looked forward to the Monday summer nights and watching her surf, I loved pulling up to "Old Man's" and seeing her car, we could always share a story, a few moments, I adored her, she had a light even when see didn't see it.
She was hurting, she was in an accident and passed. I would give her name but I know there are people who have not been told yet and I would hate for this to be the place. My heart aches, it's been crying all afternoon, she was SO sweet, yet so sad and hurting. I hate that this accident stole her life. Her family loved her deeply, they knew her hurts yet loved her deeply. Again, my heart aches!

I want to swallow my tears because I KNOW that she is in a great place, she is out of any pain she thought she had or was dealt by the carelessness of another. It's sad!

Life can make you sad....then your daughter comes home excited, you talk to a friend who you know has a smile ear to ear, life is sad, complicated and ever changing. I will cry tonight, most likely at the funeral and again for her family off and on, but I know life is going to be ok...I just wish I knew they weren't going to hurt so much right now!

As for mad....that's another story for another day not directly related to any of this!

I am OK, you are OK, we ALL Ok....THANK GOD!






3 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

Love you dear friend. Please let me know what I can do for you.

May 28, 2008 at 4:27 AM 

Blogger Steve Powers had this to say:

We are praying for you

May 29, 2008 at 8:24 PM 

Blogger Diane Powers had this to say:

Hi Heather

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I know how hard this is, as I just went through the same thing with a good friend of ours. Sometimes it is hard to understand why God takes those that are dearest to us, but I do know that God always has a plan and it usually is far more than we can see. I think about my friend often and wonder about God's plan, but ultimately I let go, with the reassurance that God is in control. I know you will do the same, and this will bring you joy instead of tears! With Love,
Diane

June 4, 2008 at 10:18 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader