Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Favorite part of my day...


Kelly runs to the bottom of the stairs 4 or 5 times during the day yelling:

"I HAVE TO CHECK MY NEW ROOM!" For what you ask? Not sure, I think to make sure it's still there! I love her girly room and I love that she loves her girly room! LOVING the yellow walls, really thought I wouldn't yet, I like looking at her room too! It's the cutest, I promise!

PS. She makes her bed EVERY morning and cleans her room 4 or 5 times a day....I LOVE 8 year olds...life is simple!






2 Comments:
Blogger Linda Vujnov had this to say:

So great! My little boys want their own rooms...oh well.

May 29, 2008 at 4:08 PM 

Anonymous Primary Work at Home had this to say:

I can't wait that my son will request to have his own room. :) Nice room there..

January 5, 2010 at 12:06 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader